Online safeguarding training for anyone who works with 16 to 25 year olds in England or Wales.
This introductory elearning course, developed in association with the Ann Craft Trust, will give you a clear understanding of how to recognise, report and record concerns and protect the young people you work with.
Suitable for staff, trustees, volunteers, mentors or individuals who come into contact with young people and their parents or carers, either by working for an organisation or independently.
- Module 1: Recognise possible abuse
- Module 2: Respond appropriately
- Module 3: Report your concerns
- Module 4: Record your observations
- Module 5: Personal and organisational responsibility
Our online courses will work in most web browsers, although we recommend that you use Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Safari. We recommend installing the latest version of your web browser before beginning your course.
Our courses are compatible with most tablet devices, however the NSPCC does not provide full technical support for tablet users. We do not support other mobile devices.
Videos clips hosted on the video sharing site Vimeo feature in some of our courses. Video playback controls will vary and are dependent on the browser used to take the course and where the video is hosted. If you experience problems with the videos then we recommend you try taking the course in a different browser.
Having trouble? Try:
- updating your web browser
- clearing your cache
- accepting our cookies (essential cookies are required for the purposes of undertaking our elearning)
- turning off private browsing
- permitting access to videos on Vimeo
- setting the following web domain to 'trusted': https://mylearning.nspcc.org.uk
Duration: It should take you about 3 hours to complete the course.
You will have access to the course for one year following purchase. You can take it as many times as you like in that time.
Certificate of achievement: Once you've successfully completed this course you can download a personalised certificate of achievement.